All the workforce information you need in one place for academies.
Anne Hudson, HR Director, Woodard Academies Trust:
"Employer Link provide Woodard Academies Trust with timely employee relations information and advice. I found that they are particularly helpful to Academy members in providing information regarding national pay and conditions and progress relating to national negotiations."
John Reece, Director of Human Resources, The Aspirations:
"Having been away from the schools sector for a couple of years, when I became Director of HR for an academies trust I was pleased to be able to subscribe. The online resources and information proved invaluable for me in catching up with what I had missed and the networking and courses facilitated by Employer Link keep me in touch and up to date."
Your subscription will include:
- access to job evaluation resources and training
- advice and support on pay solutions
- salary comparison information to help to inform pay decisions
- early notice of key developments in the Teachers' Pension Scheme and the Local Government Pension Scheme
- the ability to track negotiations on national pay awards, pay scales and terms and conditions
- employment legislation policy updates
- vast online resources and excellent advice from the industrial relations specialists
- discounted rates to our events and consultancy service.
Networking for Multi-Academy Trusts
Employer Link also facilitates online networking with schools like yours to enable wider learning and sharing of good practice as well as facilitating regular face to-face heads of academies HR meetings to discuss common challenges and solutions.
If you are interested in knowing more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Useful Employer Link resources for Academies
- Burgundy book – Conditions of service for school teachers
- Green book – National agreement on pay and conditions of service for local government services
- Teacher pay questionnaire
- Making the Apprenticeship Levy work for your school
- School teachers' pay and conditions document
- Apprenticeships employment relations
- Education and young people
- Pay systems equalities and inclusion
- Wellbeing workforce planning
- Organisational design Implementation of the 2017 teacher main pay scales
- Multi-academy trusts - chief executive pay
- Teachers' pension scheme
- The Knowledge Hub – join a network of contacts from all parts of the sector to "connect, collaborate, learn, innovate"