The most popular content for subscribers.
You will need to be logged in to access information on these links as the content is restricted to Employer Link members.
The information is hosted on the LGA website.
- Conditions of service
Green book – terms and conditions
Green book pay FAQs
Green book pay scale
Green book job evaluation and role profiles
Advisory London Weightings Burgundy book – school teachers
School Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document
Gold book – fire brigade managers
Grey book – firefighters
Red book – craft workers
Pink book – youth and community
Blue book – Soulbury
Orange book – Residential teachers
- Employment policy, guidance and advice
- Comparative data
- Pensions data
LGA's role in the Local Government Pension Scheme
LGA's role in Teachers Pension
The Local Government Pension website – the members website
Teachers' Pension Scheme – the administration site for this scheme.
- Knowledge Hub
The Knowledge Hub – join a network of contacts from all parts of the sector to "connect, collaborate, learn, innovate"
- Latest news
- Acas poll on mental wellbeing at work (13 May 2019)
- Disciplinary issues of senior officer (10 May 2019)
- New EdTech Strategy (24 April 2019)
- Teachers' pension scheme - response to consultation on funding the increase in employer contributions for 2019/20 - England only (23 April 2019)
- Request for examples of flexible working resources to support schools (15 April)
- The Department for Education teacher recruitment bulletin (15 April)
- Annual national education conferences for HR professionals supporting schools - open for bookings (12 April)
- Restricting exit payments in the public sector: consultation on implementation of regulations (11 April)
- Change to TPS salary bands for employee contributions (15 February)
Telephone: 020 7187 7380
Follow us on LinkedIn for more Employer Link news and discussion