Looking back over the last twelve months, our subscribers have asked us a lot of questions. The following chart gives you an idea of the type of questions we are asked.
- Practical Advice including:
- Access to all the employment resources you need in one place, including guidance on national agreements like the Green Book and Burgundy Book
- Access to direct advice via telephone and email. We have unrivalled knowledge of the national agreements, and free guidance on changes linked to developments in legislation or industrial relations
- Information on employment issues that we are dealing with at a national level and provision of the necessary guidance, including in relation to changes to the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) and other sector specific guidance
- Shared learning from best practice across the sector and a network of similar organisations facing the same challenges as yours, such as:
- Assimilation to the new NJC pay structure
- Gender pay and ethnicity pay gap reporting
- Facility time arrangements Workforce wellbeing
- Being a disability confident employer
- Pay benchmarking
What’s coming up next year?
- 2020 pay settlement for the Green Book
- We will be representing Employer Link subscriber’s views on the new School Teachers’ Review Body (STRB) remit for its 29th report (i.e. recommendations for the 2019 pay award)
- Continue to update subscribers on the ongoing Fire Services pay negotiation
- Developing an evidence base on apprenticeships and work life balance
Follow us on our LinkedIn page for regular updates and advice on HR and finance issues for employers.