Many thanks for your interest in the LGA Behavioural Insights Programme grant funding. The deadline for applications has now closed. We are now pleased to announce who we will be working with.
Thank you to all those who applied for the LGA Behavioural Insights Programme grant funding in 2019. We were hugely oversubscribed which demonstrates the popularity of this work.
If you missed out on applying this time, please do take up the opportunity to sign up for the LGA Behavioural Insights event.
This event is now fully booked.
In this latest phase of the programme, the LGA will work with the following councils:
- Derbyshire County Council – reducing the number of repeat applications to the Derbyshire Discretionary Fund
- Newcastle City Council - increasing the number of families taking up early help plans from Children’s services
- North Yorkshire County Council – encouraging more parents to read with their children to assist with speech and language development
- South Gloucestershire Council – to deploy a strengths based approach with adult social care service users in the local hospital in order to prevent, delay or divert demand.
- Sunderland City Council - increasing the rates of breastfeeding to benefit health and educational outcomes
- Surrey County Council - increasing sustainable travel amongst local business employees
- The London Borough of Merton - reducing the number of vehicles idling outside schools
- The London Borough of Redbridge – reducing the demand for on-street prostitution in the local area
We look forward to progressing the above projects with the councils. Please do keep an eye on the LGA webpage for updates and results.