We are committed to take the benefits of our Group membership to where you are by offering frequent regional meetings across England and Wales.
Our regional meetings provide an opportunity to meet with fellow councillors, debate views and receive updates on the issues that matter to you most regionally, from the speakers you want to hear them from. Details of any upcoming dates are advertised below, as well as, widely communicated by direct mailing to our full regional membership.
- Wednesday 19 September: East Midlands – Castle Donington Community Hub, 101 Bondgate, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2NH
- Friday 11 October: East of England – Uttlesford District Council, London Rd, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4ER
- Thursday 24 October: North East – The Eye, Stockton Riverside College, Harvard Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 6FB
- Monday 28 October: South West – Dennett House, 11 Middle St, Taunton TA1 1SH
- Wednesday 20 November: West Midlands - Bromsgrove District Council, Parkside, Market Street, B61 8DA
- Thursday 21 November: North West – The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4AD
If you would like to attend one of the above meetings please get in touch with us via Independent.GroupLGA@local.gov.uk or telephone 0207 664 3224.