Many thanks for your interest in our training events. Please see booking links below. These sessions will run 10am to 4pm.
- Tuesday 4 June, Rushcliffe Council
- Wednesday 19 June, London, LGA offices (event full, please email email@example.com to go on the waiting list)
- Wednesday 18 September, London, LGA offices
- Wednesday 25 September 2019, Cambridge
- November, Tiverton, date to be confirmed.
If you have any queries about becoming a peer and attending a peer training event you can email or speak to one of the Peer Placement team:
Alison Gover (0207 6643021)
Alex Marshall (0207 6643135)
Scott Phillips (0207 6643187)
And for any further information about peer challenge or peer working please email us.
Please note the above dates are for Corporate Peer Challenge peer events. We also run peer training for peers for children's, adult's social care, highways and fire peer challenge programmes. If you are interested in these please let us know and we will pass on your request to the relevant colleagues.